From 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, becomes effective, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Dz.Urz./Official Journal/ 1), referred to as GDPR.
Therefore, we would like to advise the rules and the rights of customers related to the processing of personal data by FACH-PAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. K, FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz. We would like to make sure that our customers have the knowledge and feel comfortable to use the service and to purchase the products from FACH-PAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. K, FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz, and know the way in which their personal data is processed.
Therefore, before you start using our website to purchase the products, please read the following information.
At the same time, please be advised that we take due care of the privacy of the customers and we do not extend our rights in any way. The controller of personal data shall make every effort to ensure that all measures of physical, technical, and organisational protection of personal data are taken against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations. Please be advised that the personal data of the customers is safe and it is possible to withdraw the consent to the collection and processing of personal data at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the "Information on the protection of personal data" below.
2. INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz, registered office in Słupsk (76-200), ul. Grottgera 16C (the controller of personal data) collects personal data obtained during the offer period, placement of orders, marketing and service process, during the conclusion of a business contract and the period of its duration, in particular:
3. WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE
- name(s) and surname, e-mail address, contact address, company name, telephone number, position,
- in case of entrepreneurs we additionally process: NIP (Polish Tax Identification Number), REGON (Polish Business Register Number), address of the registered office and bank account details
4. FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz MAY TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES
- to conclude and perform the contract, to provide services, in particular, to prepare commercial offers, to dispatch ordered products and to process the payments, to handle complaints - (pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of the processing of personal data for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the personal data controller),
- to comply with legal obligations, in particular, to issue and store invoices and accounting documents, archiving purposes. The legitimate interests pursued by the companies also consist in offering customers products and services within the scope of solutions related to the commercial activity of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz and maintenance services.
- Personal data of customers is processed manually and automatically to provide FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz with comprehensive business information with regards to the products offered by the company, to conduct business in accordance with legal regulations (accounting), for statistical purposes (including profiling within the meaning of Art. 4 sec. 3 of the GDPR),
- to protect the rights of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz in accordance with the provisions of law, including, in particular, the collection of overdue payments as part of debt collection and court proceedings,
to verify the payment credibility of the customers, to grant credit limits, to secure the receivables of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz, payments (warranty and guaranty contracts, etc.), the legitimate interest of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz within the meaning of data protection regulations, including marketing of products and services of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz (direct marketing),
- perform marketing activities and send commercial information
- in the case of obtained separate consents.
- the entities with which FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz has entered into a cooperation agreement ( the Data processor) to perform the agreement, to fulfil the obligations of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz according to the provisions of the law, to protect the rights of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz pursuant to the provisions of the law on the execution of the legitimate interest of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz within the meaning of the provisions on personal data protection; in particular, FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz may transfer personal data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and delivery services, companies with which FACH-AK cooperates to provide marketing services. Such entities are obliged, under the agreements concluded with FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz, to apply appropriate security, technical and organisational measures, to protect personal data and process it only in accordance with the instructions provided by FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz.
- to supervisory bodies, authorities and other third parties; in the event that it is necessary for the purposes indicated above and to fulfil obligations imposed by the law, personal data may be transferred to supervisory bodies, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax and law enforcement authorities), independent third party advisors (e.g. auditors) or benefit providers.
- Moreover, FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. i FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz does not share data with other entities for purposes other than those related to the processing of the orders, unless additional arrangements have been made with the customers in this respect. Processing of personal data for the purposes listed above above falls
within the scope of business activity of FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz.
- FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. i FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organisational, to protect personal data. Personal data are stored by FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz and/or the Data processors, only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to fulfil the obligations resulting from the provisions of the law, for the maximum period of securing the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax proceedings), and for the period necessary in the case of any possible claims of the customers and FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz.
The recipients of personal data, within the meaning of Art. 4 sec. 9) GDPR, are authorised employees of the Personal Data Controller and the authorised entities processing the data on behalf of the Personal Data Controller.
5. RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA OWNERS
You have rights with regard to data protection. Pursuant to the applicable data protection law, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or its successor authority) in the event that you consider that we have violated your obligations defined by the GDPR.
Requests for access to personal data
; the data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation from FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz concerning whether or not their personal data are being processed, and if this is the case, to obtain access to such data. FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz shall provide you, upon your request, with a copy of your personal data being processed. In the case of a request for subsequent copies, FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz may charge a reasonable amount resulting from administrative costs.
Rectification of personal data
; you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Erasure of personal data ("right to be forgotten")
; you have the right to demand the immediate erasure of your personal data, and FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz is obliged to delete such personal data without undue delay, provided that the circumstances stipulated by the law in Art. 17 sec. 1 of the GDPR arise.
Restriction of the processing of your personal data
; in the case of occurrence of any of the circumstances referred to in Art. 18 sec. 1 of the GDPR. In such a case, FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz shall, upon your request, indicate such personal data, and their processing may be limited only to the specified purposes.
Personal data portability
, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You may transfer this data to another controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically feasible. You only have the right to data portability in respect of personal data which we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent under certain conditions.
; in certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time - on grounds relating to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, and FACH-PAK SP. z o.o. Sp.k. and FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz may be obliged to cease processing such personal data.
6. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer
. This is the person you may contact for all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing.
If you have any questions about your personal data or the exercise of your rights of privacy, please contact the Data Protection Officer:
FACH-PAK Sp.z o.o. Sp.K.
ul. Grottgera 16c
Tel.: + 48 59 84 55 000
PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY POLICY www.fach-pak.pl
1. General information
2. Information contained in forms
- The operator of the www.fach-pak.pl website is FACH-PAK Sławomir Budrewicz with the registered office in Słupsk, Grottgera 16c, 76-200 Słupsk.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies on your end device.
- By collecting www.fach-pak.pl server logs
3. Information about cookies
- The Website collects information that is voluntarily provided by the User.
- Furthermore, the Website may save information concerning connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data provided in the form shall not be made accessible to third parties otherwise than with the User's consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or a commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities performing certain services - in particular, this concerns the transfer of information on the owner of a registered domain to entities being the operators of Internet domains (NAZWA.PL Sp. z o.o., ul. CYSTERSOW 20 A, 31-553 KRAKOW), payment operators, or other entities with which the Operator of the Service cooperates in this area.
4. Server logs
- Cookies IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the end device of the Website User and allow for the use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the period of their storing on the end device and a unique reference number.
- The entity storing cookies on the end device of the Website User and getting access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are stored to:
to produce statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which in turn allows to improve their content and structure;
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in); thanks to which the User does not have to enter their user name and password on every page of the Website;
- to profile the User to show them tailored content on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- On the website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and ”persistent cookies”. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are kept on the User’s end device until the moment the User logs out, leaves the websites or turns the software (the web browser) down. "Persistent" cookies are kept on the User’s end device for a period set in the cookies parameters or until the cookies are deleted by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (the web browser) usually enables storing cookies on the end device of the User by default. The Website User may change settings in this respect. The web browser enables the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to the Web browser Help or documentation for more details.
Cookies stored on the Website User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the User's navigation path or time spent on a specific page.
With regard to the information on User preferences collected by Google advertising network, the User may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. Data sharing
- Information about certain behaviour of Users is subject to logging in the server layer. The data are used solely to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
The browsed resources are identified by URLs. Moreover, the following information may be saved:
- receipt time of a question;
- response time;
- the User's workstation name – identification via HTTP protocol;
- information on errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transaction;
- URL address of a page previously visited by the User (referer link) – in case link refers to the Website;
- information about the User's browser;
- IP address information.
- The aforementioned data are not associated with individual visitors.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
6. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent?
- Data shall only be made accessible to external parties within the limits of the law.
- The data enabling the identification of a natural person are only shared with the consent of the subject concerned.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected via the website to authorised authorities based on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
To manage the cookies, please select the web browser you are using, from the list below, and follow the instructions: